Hi Hello. Shazlin Natasha is nickname. I'm a young coconut, because i still young and my age is thirteen years old. Young did not? Hehe. *pftttt. Mother Malaysia and son Johor. I am really proud to be Malaysian. Indonesia so bad, kebabomm. haha. I go to school every day because I was not clever. I began meet with new teachers and new friends at my lovely school namely, SMK Puteri Wangsa. For me the rules and laws should be there at all. Life would not be complete if we do things willingly. Most importantly, if they want to do something that may anger the better you ask permission before there was a problem that is not desired. Seriously, I am not angry with copycats. Maybe, in your blogger have rules "DON'T COPYCAT". If I make such a, means I is copycat. right? OhNo! I do not want it. Some people ask "are you in a relationship?" . I want reply your question. "I single already because I do not know what is the meaning of love. Peacee! You want to be friends with me? You can contact me here SHAZLIN NATASHA SHAZLIN NATASHA SHAZLIN NATASHA .

Sunday, November 27

Hello. Assalamualaikum :D

Hye kawan-kawan. sihat? syukur.


Semalam hari yang sangat mengembirakan? oh ye? haha . Takde la gempak mana pon, tihii. kita jumpe dengan "photographer" . ohyeahhhh!



Masing-masing ada camera.

Dua "bro" photohrapher . haha 

 All the picca at this :


Thanks to zaa' and wanie. kalau diaorang tak ajak, tak ada lah aku nak tangkap-tangkap gambar.

babai :)

No comments:

Post a Comment